BSG Team Ventures is recently retained on the search for a newly private equity-backed, global leader in CRM software, developing solutions for small, medium, and growth enterprise customers worldwide.
This is a $50+ million company that over the next 24 to 36 months will grow both organically and inorganically with the goal of becoming the market leader for its industry sector. The new VP Channel Sales & Customer Success will be responsible for driving a sales team of more than 8 located in the US. The road there? To listen to channel partner needs, expand those relationships, and strategically add new partners in key geographies and industry verticals throughout North America to support the aggressive growth and expansion goals of the corporation.
- Exciting new leadership team looking to consolidate the market and build long-term win-win relationships with their channel partners
- Pioneer in the CRM industry with sterling reputation created over more than 10 years
- Deep-pocketed growth capital private equity investor supporting expansion
KEY SUCCESS CRITERIA
- Strong CRM software experience, with career history at companies like Oracle, SalesForce, SugarCRM or other similar CRM software companies
- SaaS software as well as client-hosted
2. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Combination of
- Channel & partner relationship creation expertise
- Experience with ISVs and VARs, successfully partnering on white label OEM strategies
- Has been successful at identifying industry sectors ripe for customized CRM implementation to solve industry specific problems
- Has GLOBAL market & partnering experience
- Managed dotted line relationships with internal professional services & marketing departments
- US-based (can be remote from HQ location)
5. COMPANY STAGE
- Ideal: has been part of BOTH publicly held AND privately held/PE backed companies.
- Has worked in fast-paced, goal-oriented, get-stuff-done culture
For a visual representation of the success attributes critical to this role, see the below:
To explore further, see http://jobs.bostonsearchgroup.com/
- No comments so far
- Business Development,Chicago,Colorado,Current Searches,DC,Illinois,Internet / e-commerce,London,Los Angeles,Massachusetts,Mid-Atlantic,Mobile,Mobility,New England,New York,Northern California,Sales,San Diego,San Francisco,Silicon Valley,software,Southern California,Southwest,Texas,Tri-State New York,United States,Washington