- Chief Financial Officer (CONFIDENTIAL)
- Reporting to the CEO
- PE backed medical device company
- New England area
BSG Team Ventures has commenced a Confidential executive search for a Chief Financial Officer of a private equity backed medical device company located in New England. Seeking a trusted partner to the CEO and PE firm with proven financial acumen and strong M&A experience.
Chief Financial Officer - CONFIDENTIAL
The CFO, reporting to the CEO, will have 3 key deliverables:
- Deliver actionable intel to executive team & PE investor—Critical to scaling the business is creating real-time financial intel—KPIs, dashboards, and financial FP&A to better operate and grow the business.
- As the #2 executive, take an operations-centric stance as CFO—operational excellence will be an equal focus to finance function leadership in this role. Implementation of new ERP system, improving operating margins via strong understanding, analysis and insights of all parts of the business is important.
- Be a partner to both the CEO and the private equity backer—The business is approximately $50M topline currently, expected to grow to $100M. As finance function leader, partnering with both the CEO and investor will be key to achieving that growth goal.
The company’s appeal to customers, new talent that joins them and potential buyers includes:
- A well-known and respected leader in their medical device innovation category
- Strong financials, with oversized EBITDA and asset-light business operating model
- Experienced private equity investors actively involved in growing the business
The need to be successful in this role:
- Career track record as Chief Financial Officer reporting to the CEO with strong FP&A capabilities and roll-up-your-sleeves approach
- Services industry experience where staff utilization & efficiency is key to success
- Private equity investor-backed lower middle-market company growth experience
SUBMIT RESUME OR MORE INFORMATION